National park trips, tropical cruises, eco tours and ski vacations are ideal for using the instant bag hanger. Here are some ideas: snapping photos, airport ticket and rental car counters, restaurants and apres ski bars, music venues and nightclubs, restrooms (the Clipa hangs bags in seconds on sinks, counters, glove baskets and shelves, doors missing a hook even seat cover dispensers), shopping (works great in dressing rooms) and sightseeing. ‘Have a particular question? Check out Frequently Asked Questions on our customer service page. Simply click on the image or visit www.clipa.us
Nothing ruins a vacation like getting sick. Here are some tips to stay healthy away from home this season:
- Use the first public bathroom stall if its available–its actually the least used, which means fewer germs
- If there’s no trash can near the door of the restroom, wrap the door handle with paper towel and drop it outside of the restroom in the first available trash can
- Some surfaces are seldom cleaned (think ATM pads, gas station pumps, the stylus at store checkouts, restaurant pagers) so use hand sanitizer.
- Wipes in a baggie or a spray are great for airplane trays and the tops of seats, especially those along the aisle, which are the most often touched by passengers.
- Direct the air nozzle to circulate around—not directly on—you when you first sit down on the plane.
- Try not to touch your face with your fingers after touching multiple surfaces—many viruses enter through the eyes, nose and mouth this way.
- A Clipa bag hanger can prevent contact with germs. It stores right on the bag strap for use in seconds. Works sinks, counters, tables, bathroom doors, lavatory rails, airport carts and rolling cases. Discover more ideas by visiting our “how it works” page. Simply click on the image above or visit www.clipa.us
The holiday season can be magical; if your plans include a visit to any resort, the Clipa should be there, too. Simply attach it to whatever backpack, purse or bag you take into the park. Not only does it extend handbag life, it prevents contact with germs and sticky surfaces while making it easy to get to essentials. It also gives your shoulders a rest during breaks. Here are some of the places you can use the instant handbag hanger:
- Rails, fences and walls throughout the park while snapping photos
- Tables, chairs, counters, and bars in restaurants, outdoor patios and seating areas
- Poolside lounge chairs, theater seats and stadium venues
- Shopping areas, restroom sinks, stall walls and doors, and diaper changing stations
See more ways to use the #1 bag hanger bracelet by simply clicking on the image or visiting www.clipa.us
A special, limited edition Clipa2 bracelet bag hanger is now available from Topcor. This beautiful, copper rose gold Clipa coordinates with fall’s brown and gold metallic bags and backpacks. It also works with all purses that have rose gold hardware as well as totes in beige, blush, apricot, and pink tones. We can’t think of any other accessory that’s been tested to last for 10 years. That’s daily use, too: 3-4 times a day without tarnishing, day in, day out protecting your bag in dozens of situations from germs, water, dirt and worse. That’s pretty amazing. And this 1.6 oz. handful of happiness is just $15.95. To see more, just click on the image or visit https://www.clipa.us/PolishedCopper