It’s here! Now through June 1st, every Clipa bag hanger bracelet is on sale for just $13.99 plus there’s no minimum and shipping anywhere in the U.S. is free! Snap up this deal now only at www.clipa.us
‘Flying again soon? Protect your handbag, business bag or backpack against viruses, germs, water and dirt with the Clipa instant bag hanger. It opens automatically then closes back into a ring when you’re finished.
From checking in at the counter or kiosk, using a luggage cart (Clipa works on rails too) and renting at the car counter, there are lots of times you just don’t want to put your bag on the ground, including:
- Airport waiting areas
- Airplane lavatory handles
- Tables in restaurants, bars and communal areas
You’ll also find it handy in public restrooms, private lounges and, if you’re renting a car, hanging items from the car’s passenger seat headrest post (front or back). Great for restaurant carryout, too.
Discover more possibilities at: https://www.clipa.us/how-it-works.html
Winter is the top time for germs, viruses and bacteria. Protect your bag from contact with a Clipa bag hanger, regular cleaning and disinfection to keep yourself safe this season. This sleek bracelet opens instantly and stores on your bag strap so you don’t have to search around in your purse for it. Just open either end and hang it. The Clipa works on railings, angled counters, marble, glass, restaurant tables, even sinks. When finished, simply pull the bag and Clipa slides back onto the bag! You don’t have to be a germaphobe to appreciate its benefits: the instant hangbag extends the life of your most-used accessory–your purse–and makes a great gift for Galentine’s, Valentine’s, birthday, thank you, etc. Orders before 3:00 p.m. ship the same day. See all 7 finishes at https://www.clipa.us/
Winter’s officially here and here are a few tips to safely navigate the season:
- Use hand sanitizer often, carry it in your handbag and have it handy in the car so each time you get in, your hands are disinfected
- At work, common objects can harbor viruses: door handles, phones, keyboards and faucets. Avoid touching your face afterwards and wash hands frequently
- At home, wash sheets, pillowcases, blankets often and clean common touch points such as appliances, remotes and railings often
- When doing errands, escalator handles, ATM keypads and gas station pump handles can harbor viruses 2-3 days, depending on the type of surface; wipes or rubbing your hands with sanitizer can help
- At the store, use provided cart wipes to wipe down rails. A Clipa bag hanger can be helpful to keep items in place at curbside pickup as well as during al fresco dining, shopping or snapping holiday photos
To see all finishes and discover more uses in colder months, please visit https://www.clipa.us/
Fall is here and for many of us, that means backpacks. Not just for school, work or travel, backpacks are the comfortable way to be hands-free when you’re out and about. And in the age of Covid-19, that’s more important than ever. Thankfully, crisp autumn days may mean that the virus may not stay on surfaces as long, thanks to windy, cooler, wetter days. The virus can remain in the air for 3 hours and on stainless steel up to 3 days.
A Clipa bag hanger on your backpack loop or one of its straps makes it even easier to prevent contact with germs, viruses, dirt and bacteria on campus or at the office. It hangs most anywhere in seconds, including tables, auditorium desks and counters. Amp up your protection with hand sanitizers containing at least 60% alcohol: according to the CDC, using them and washing hands often can help you stay healthy. And when you’re washing up, the Clipa can hang up to 33 lbs., in just a half an inch of space from sinks, stall walls even rails.
Just how important is it to keep your hands clean? A recent Prevention.com study found some surfaces had more germs than others, including: gas pumps (71%), mailbox handles (68%), escalator rails (43%), and ATM buttons (41%). With a change of seasons (and possibly your bag to a backpack), staying healthy is priority #1. Get your questions answered by visiting our Frequently Asked Questions page; simply click on the image.