Viruses, microbes can linger on surfaces
Winter’s officially here and here are a few tips to safely navigate the season:
- Use hand sanitizer often, carry it in your handbag and have it handy in the car so each time you get in, your hands are disinfected
- At work, common objects can harbor viruses: door handles, phones, keyboards and faucets. Avoid touching your face afterwards and wash hands frequently
- At home, wash sheets, pillowcases, blankets often and clean common touch points such as appliances, remotes and railings often
- When doing errands, escalator handles, ATM keypads and gas station pump handles can harbor viruses 2-3 days, depending on the type of surface; wipes or rubbing your hands with sanitizer can help
- At the store, use provided cart wipes to wipe down rails. A Clipa bag hanger can be helpful to keep items in place at curbside pickup as well as during al fresco dining, shopping or snapping holiday photos
To see all finishes and discover more uses in colder months, please visit https://www.clipa.us/
Be More Stylish in 2020 with 2-in-1 Accessory
Many of our styles use a “forever finish”, a Physical Vapor Deposition or PVD finish usually found in the jewelry industry. We use it because of its incredibly durable characteristics—important since the Clipa has been tested to last for 10 years of daily use 3-4 times a day—and holds up to 33 lbs.
But the Clipa is much more than functional jewelry. It’s been thoughtfully designed to extend the life of your bag or backpack by preventing contact with germs, water and dirt. Store it on your bag’s strap, hook it to your purse’s D or O rings or wear it on your arm. Simple and elegant, it works in dozens of places in less than a half an inch of space.
So if your plans for 2020 include travel, a client meeting or presentation, dining out, movies, shows, sporting events or perhaps welcoming a baby, remember the Clipa bag hanger bracelet. The multitasker for your multifaceted life. To see all 7 finishes—including our limited-edition Copper Rose Gold, just click on the image or visit www.clipa.us
Fall for Clipa This Season
New Copper Clipa2 Just Announced for our 10th Anniversary!
A special, limited edition Clipa2 bracelet bag hanger is now available from Topcor. This beautiful, copper rose gold Clipa coordinates with fall’s brown and gold metallic bags and backpacks. It also works with all purses that have rose gold hardware as well as totes in beige, blush, apricot, and pink tones. We can’t think of any other accessory that’s been tested to last for 10 years. That’s daily use, too: 3-4 times a day without tarnishing, day in, day out protecting your bag in dozens of situations from germs, water, dirt and worse. That’s pretty amazing. And this 1.6 oz. handful of happiness is just $15.95. To see more, just click on the image or visit https://www.clipa.us/PolishedCopper