The 2022 Color of the Year is periwinkle. This dynamic blue-violet hue is joyous, perfect for spring, summer and fall looks. With its cool undertone, several Clipa finishes coordinate particularly well. You can match the bag’s hardware—often silver—with our polished or matte silver finishes and if the bag features gold fittings, polished or matte gold. Our newest style, matte bronze, provides a fresh contrast. See all 8 styles now plus, for a limited time, shop our original Clipas only at: https://www.clipa.us/Clipa-Shop.html
Snap up the world’s best handbag hanger and save! All Clipas are just $14.99 with NO minimum purchase required! Shipping anywhere in the U.S. is FREE! Shop now only at: https://www.clipa.us/Clipa-Shop.html
Just in time for the holidays, this gorgeous brown bag hanger will look just right on brown, bronze, blush and even pink bags. Perfect for distressed leather purses and backpacks, too. Gift boxed with user guide. $16.99 Snap this up while you can at https://www.clipa.us/mattebronze
Summer and fall are popular times to get married. For the bridal party, it means visits to dress shops, salons, the bachelorette party, venue prep, rehearsal dinner, and taking photos.
A Clipa bag hanger makes getting through your checklist easier and more convenient, keeping your bag off the floor and easy to access. The #1 bag hanger is also a nice way to say “thank you” to family members and friends. There’s a Clipa to match most any bag and each is gift boxed.
For guests, there’s plenty of opportunities to use Clipa: in pews and on chairs during the ceremony, afterwards at the bar, at dinner tables, and in restroom stalls and sink areas.
For lucky brides the world over, no honeymoon would be complete without a Clipa. It’s great for airports and planes, cruise ships, sightseeing, shopping, and dozens of other activities.
Whether you’re planning, hosting or attending a wedding this season, say “I Do” to Clipa. 7 finishes to coordinate with the fittings on bags, including copper rose gold: https://www.clipa.us/PolishedCopper
Winter’s officially here and here are a few tips to safely navigate the season:
- Use hand sanitizer often, carry it in your handbag and have it handy in the car so each time you get in, your hands are disinfected
- At work, common objects can harbor viruses: door handles, phones, keyboards and faucets. Avoid touching your face afterwards and wash hands frequently
- At home, wash sheets, pillowcases, blankets often and clean common touch points such as appliances, remotes and railings often
- When doing errands, escalator handles, ATM keypads and gas station pump handles can harbor viruses 2-3 days, depending on the type of surface; wipes or rubbing your hands with sanitizer can help
- At the store, use provided cart wipes to wipe down rails. A Clipa bag hanger can be helpful to keep items in place at curbside pickup as well as during al fresco dining, shopping or snapping holiday photos
To see all finishes and discover more uses in colder months, please visit https://www.clipa.us/