Cold and flu season is in full swing now. To reduce the spread of viruses, musicians who perform on the road have a tip to stay healthy: avoid touching your fingers to your face. More tips: wash hands often, use hand sanitizer (try moisturizing sprays and new slim designs the size of a credit card) and wipe down surfaces such as shopping cart handles and airplane tray tables. If you do get sick, reduce contact with germs and bacteria at the doctor’s office by hanging your purse with a Clipa bag hanger. Use it on: counters, chairs, shelves, cabinets, exam tables, even window ledges. And if you’re getting blood drawn, you can use it at the check-in counter while filling out paperwork as well as on the chair’s padded armrests. It’s handy in restroom stalls, rails, even sinks at doctor’s offices, pediatric clinics and hospitals. ‘Got a question? Please visit the Frequently Asked Question section on our new website. Simply click on the image or visit www.clipa.us and click on Customer Service.
Is anyone in your family is back at school or in college this fall? The Clipa handbag hanger is great for backpacks and electronics because it keeps them off the ground and away from germs, water, dirt and worse. The unique circular design works on bathroom stall walls and doors missing a hook, between auditorium or stadium seats, at lunch tables, on lab counters, and classroom desks. It can hang umbrellas and coats from workstations on rainy days and on sunny days, a Clipa can hang totes from rails at sporting events. Useful at movie theaters, study hall, and libraries too. 7 finishes, all tested to last for 10 years of daily use without tarnishing. Because the Clipa is so durable, this is one gift they’ll use at their first job, too. $15.99 MSRP. See them all now by clicking on the image or visit us at www.clipa.us
Going to a county fair is fun: there’s crazy food, interesting exhibits, cute animals and thrilling rides. The Clipa makes a day at the fair easier and cleaner by keeping your bag or backpack off the ground. Here are a few ways you can use it there:
For shows and concerts, clip your bag to the seat in front of you
At the petting zoo, hook your backpack to a rail to pet animals then wash up
When snapping photos of the kids on the rides, hang your tote from a fence, wall or rail
The Clipa works almost anywhere there’s a half an inch of space, making it perfect for portable restrooms, eating at a table or watching the 4H judging in the stands. Because it will easily hold 33 lbs., you can also hang small fair purchases with it and your bag too. There are 7 finishes, each designed to last a decade without tarnishing and fairly priced at $15.99. To see them all, simply click on the image or visit www.clipa.us
1. If you travel frequently, sign up for TSA Pre-Check. It’s $85 for 5 years and will speed you through airports.
2. Pack a zippered pouch for in-flight essentials in case you need to stow your carry-on bag.
3. A soft-sided zip tote is easier to store under seats.
4. Make a list of versatile clothing that you can reuse. Choose items that don’t wrinkle much.
5. If you’re going on a longer trip, plan to wash your clothes on the road.
6. Rolling clothes (other than jeans) will save space in your bag.
7. Consider black or navy for bottoms and add color with scarves and accessories. Darker colors hide stains better.
8. Remove bottle bulk by putting supplements in snack-sized baggies. Pack 1 quart baggies (for wet, dirty clothing or opened items on the return trip) as well as earplugs, a sleep mask and headlamp.
9. If you returned from your last trip with unworn clothing, try to remove at least 3 pieces for shorter trips, more for international trips. Or take unwanted clothes and leave them at your destination. Make sure there is plenty of space to bring home souvenirs and gifts.
10. For hanging your backpack, handbag or other items almost anywhere anytime, a Clipa bag hanger makes the perfect travel companion. It holds up to 33 lbs., uses just a half an inch of space and weighs just 1.6 oz. To see all available models, simply click on the image.
According to the CDC, the worst flu season in a decade has peaked nationwide. Although fewer cases are being reported, viruses, germs and bacteria can live on many surfaces for hours. You can reduce your exposure with hand sanitizer, wipes, washing hands well, and keeping your handbag off the floor wherever you go. A Clipa handbag hanger can be used at doctor’s offices, dental checkups, bathroom sinks and stalls where there isn’t a hook on the door. It’s also useful on shopping carts, in dressing rooms, and salon chairs to keep the bottom of your bag clean. Flu season can last until May–keep your immune system strong and your handbag clean for a happier Spring.