Backpacks of all sizes are trending now–from runways to retail–and its easy to see why: they’re fun, comfortable and great for travel. Just as with other bags, backpacks can be easily hung off the ground (protecting them from germs while keeping them in sight) with a Clipa. This simple 1.6 oz. ring stores on sturdy, thick backpack loops for instantaneous use in airport cafes, bathroom stalls missing a hook, meeting room conference tables, and dozens of other places. Simply open either end and suspend packs up to 33 lbs from virtually any vertical or horizontal edge, ledge, opening, or rail. The exclusive design features an automatic closure system: when you’re ready to go, the Clipa slides back onto your knapsack’s loop with an audible “click” as the two ends come back together. With six finishes guaranteed not to tarnish and affordable $15.99 MSRP, it’s the go-anywhere travel accessory that truly does go anywhere. Simply click on the image or visit www.clipa.us to see our lookbook now.
Cold and flu season is in full swing now. To reduce the spread of viruses, musicians who perform on the road have a tip to stay healthy: avoid touching your fingers to your face. More tips: wash hands often, use hand sanitizer (try moisturizing sprays and new slim designs the size of a credit card) and wipe down surfaces such as shopping cart handles and airplane tray tables. If you do get sick, reduce contact with germs and bacteria at the doctor’s office by hanging your purse with a Clipa bag hanger. Use it on: counters, chairs, shelves, cabinets, exam tables, even window ledges. And if you’re getting blood drawn, you can use it at the check-in counter while filling out paperwork as well as on the chair’s padded armrests. It’s handy in restroom stalls, rails, even sinks at doctor’s offices, pediatric clinics and hospitals. ‘Got a question? Please visit the Frequently Asked Question section on our new website. Simply click on the image or visit www.clipa.us and click on Customer Service.
A change in the weather often brings more germs, from the bank ATM screen to the stylus at the grocery store checkout. Here are some handy hints to stay healthy:
Besides getting a flu shot and washing hands often, remember to wipe down cart handles and use a paper towel to open restroom doors when possible. Keep hand sanitizer or disinfecting spray in your car. Get in the habit of spraying kids’ hands when they get in the car or having them wash their hands as soon as they get home.
Keep your handbag germ-free this season by periodically emptying, cleaning and disinfecting it following the manufacturer’s instructions. It’s a good idea to do this every season, particularly if the bag is made of natural materials. You can prevent contact with germs by keeping your bag off the floor with a Clipa bag hanger. Because it goes on the purse strap and opens automatically, you can hang it instantly–using only one hand–almost anywhere.
Clipa’s unique design means it will work on rails and sinks in bathrooms and on the vertical rails in airplane lavatories. It hangs almost any bag or backpack in just a half an inch of space—far less space than most other purse hangers. In a standard stall, your Clipa can hang bags from: (clockwise) a bathroom stall door or wall that’s missing its hook, the diaper changing table, on any hardware brace that attaches the door to the wall even the seat cover dispenser. Most other purse hooks just won’t work in any of these places.
Now, for a limited time, the Clipa instant bag hanger is on sale. To see all 7 finishes at special pricing, simply click on the image or visit www.clipa.us
Is anyone in your family is back at school or in college this fall? The Clipa handbag hanger is great for backpacks and electronics because it keeps them off the ground and away from germs, water, dirt and worse. The unique circular design works on bathroom stall walls and doors missing a hook, between auditorium or stadium seats, at lunch tables, on lab counters, and classroom desks. It can hang umbrellas and coats from workstations on rainy days and on sunny days, a Clipa can hang totes from rails at sporting events. Useful at movie theaters, study hall, and libraries too. 7 finishes, all tested to last for 10 years of daily use without tarnishing. Because the Clipa is so durable, this is one gift they’ll use at their first job, too. $15.99 MSRP. See them all now by clicking on the image or visit us at www.clipa.us
1. If you travel frequently, sign up for TSA Pre-Check. It’s $85 for 5 years and will speed you through airports.
2. Pack a zippered pouch for in-flight essentials in case you need to stow your carry-on bag.
3. A soft-sided zip tote is easier to store under seats.
4. Make a list of versatile clothing that you can reuse. Choose items that don’t wrinkle much.
5. If you’re going on a longer trip, plan to wash your clothes on the road.
6. Rolling clothes (other than jeans) will save space in your bag.
7. Consider black or navy for bottoms and add color with scarves and accessories. Darker colors hide stains better.
8. Remove bottle bulk by putting supplements in snack-sized baggies. Pack 1 quart baggies (for wet, dirty clothing or opened items on the return trip) as well as earplugs, a sleep mask and headlamp.
9. If you returned from your last trip with unworn clothing, try to remove at least 3 pieces for shorter trips, more for international trips. Or take unwanted clothes and leave them at your destination. Make sure there is plenty of space to bring home souvenirs and gifts.
10. For hanging your backpack, handbag or other items almost anywhere anytime, a Clipa bag hanger makes the perfect travel companion. It holds up to 33 lbs., uses just a half an inch of space and weighs just 1.6 oz. To see all available models, simply click on the image.