National park trips, tropical cruises, eco tours and ski vacations are ideal for using the instant bag hanger. Here are some ideas: snapping photos, airport ticket and rental car counters, restaurants and apres ski bars, music venues and nightclubs, restrooms (the Clipa hangs bags in seconds on sinks, counters, glove baskets and shelves, doors missing a hook even seat cover dispensers), shopping (works great in dressing rooms) and sightseeing. ‘Have a particular question? Check out Frequently Asked Questions on our customer service page. Simply click on the image or visit www.clipa.us
Nothing ruins a vacation like getting sick. Here are some tips to stay healthy away from home this season:
- Use the first public bathroom stall if its available–its actually the least used, which means fewer germs
- If there’s no trash can near the door of the restroom, wrap the door handle with paper towel and drop it outside of the restroom in the first available trash can
- Some surfaces are seldom cleaned (think ATM pads, gas station pumps, the stylus at store checkouts, restaurant pagers) so use hand sanitizer.
- Wipes in a baggie or a spray are great for airplane trays and the tops of seats, especially those along the aisle, which are the most often touched by passengers.
- Direct the air nozzle to circulate around—not directly on—you when you first sit down on the plane.
- Try not to touch your face with your fingers after touching multiple surfaces—many viruses enter through the eyes, nose and mouth this way.
- A Clipa bag hanger can prevent contact with germs. It stores right on the bag strap for use in seconds. Works sinks, counters, tables, bathroom doors, lavatory rails, airport carts and rolling cases. Discover more ideas by visiting our “how it works” page. Simply click on the image above or visit www.clipa.us
Backpacks of all sizes are trending now–from runways to retail–and its easy to see why: they’re fun, comfortable and great for travel. Just as with other bags, backpacks can be easily hung off the ground (protecting them from germs while keeping them in sight) with a Clipa. This simple 1.6 oz. ring stores on sturdy, thick backpack loops for instantaneous use in airport cafes, bathroom stalls missing a hook, meeting room conference tables, and dozens of other places. Simply open either end and suspend packs up to 33 lbs from virtually any vertical or horizontal edge, ledge, opening, or rail. The exclusive design features an automatic closure system: when you’re ready to go, the Clipa slides back onto your knapsack’s loop with an audible “click” as the two ends come back together. With six finishes guaranteed not to tarnish and affordable $15.99 MSRP, it’s the go-anywhere travel accessory that truly does go anywhere. Simply click on the image or visit www.clipa.us to see our lookbook now.
Cold and flu season is in full swing now. To reduce the spread of viruses, musicians who perform on the road have a tip to stay healthy: avoid touching your fingers to your face. More tips: wash hands often, use hand sanitizer (try moisturizing sprays and new slim designs the size of a credit card) and wipe down surfaces such as shopping cart handles and airplane tray tables. If you do get sick, reduce contact with germs and bacteria at the doctor’s office by hanging your purse with a Clipa bag hanger. Use it on: counters, chairs, shelves, cabinets, exam tables, even window ledges. And if you’re getting blood drawn, you can use it at the check-in counter while filling out paperwork as well as on the chair’s padded armrests. It’s handy in restroom stalls, rails, even sinks at doctor’s offices, pediatric clinics and hospitals. ‘Got a question? Please visit the Frequently Asked Question section on our new website. Simply click on the image or visit www.clipa.us and click on Customer Service.