Winter’s officially here and here are a few tips to safely navigate the season:
- Use hand sanitizer often, carry it in your handbag and have it handy in the car so each time you get in, your hands are disinfected
- At work, common objects can harbor viruses: door handles, phones, keyboards and faucets. Avoid touching your face afterwards and wash hands frequently
- At home, wash sheets, pillowcases, blankets often and clean common touch points such as appliances, remotes and railings often
- When doing errands, escalator handles, ATM keypads and gas station pump handles can harbor viruses 2-3 days, depending on the type of surface; wipes or rubbing your hands with sanitizer can help
- At the store, use provided cart wipes to wipe down rails. A Clipa bag hanger can be helpful to keep items in place at curbside pickup as well as during al fresco dining, shopping or snapping holiday photos
To see all finishes and discover more uses in colder months, please visit https://www.clipa.us/
From Spring Break to Mother’s Day and all summer long, there are endless ways to use Clipa. The instant bag hanger is handy in changing rooms, at brunch and at the movies. With the weather warming up, it’s time to enjoy ball games, county fairs, playgrounds, pools, zoos, and amusement parks. Clipa snaps easily to a backpack loop or strap yet weighs just 1.6 ounces and works in seconds. ‘Need to tie a child’s shoelace? Just open one end and hang it on nearly any surface: a rail while standing in line or a ledge. Since Clipa hangs bags in just a half inch of space, it will work just about anywhere, giving shoulders a quick rest or holding shopping bags while you eat lunch. ‘Cruising the harbor? Unlike most other hangers, Clipa works great on boat posts and handrails on board so your bag will stay upright. To see more uses, please visit our “How it Works” page by clicking on the image above.
Congratulations, Debbie Bashford! You won Taschen’s “Bags to Love” pop up book and a polished silver Clipa purse hanger! Please check your email or contact email@example.com with your address! Thanks to everyone who posted comments on our blog for our 6th anniversary giveaway. Connect with us also on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and YouTube! Have a great weekend!
Sometimes when you’re shopping, carrying your purse and bags can really weigh you down. If you’re in a bookstore, it can be even harder: bending down and straightening up as you go through the shelves while balancing books, bags and more. Let the Clipa bag hanger takes the weight off of your shoulders while you shop: simply open one end and hang your bag on the shelf directly in front of you. You’ll be able to keep an eye on your purse while browsing. When finished, just pull the strap and Clipa slides back onto the bag automatically. The “can’t lose” purse hook also comes in handy in bookstore restrooms, snack areas, reading nooks, even at the checkout counter. So next time you’re browsing the bookstore, remember: think outside the bag.
The call came from Gene, “They’re ready, I just picked a hundred and there are at least 500 more”. I thought about the work ahead. It was early this year, mid November. Usually they weren’t ready til December. I like picking them but slicing and drying is a lot of work and messy if they are really ripe. Everyone loves the sweet orange chips. Andys Hachiya persimmon tree is huge, 40ft tall and loaded with orange sugar balls. Climbing the tree with a canvas bag in one hand and a Clipa in my pocket, I was ready this year. I had both hands free to pick and hang onto limbs since the Clipa was hanging the bag from a branch. My handy bag hanger made it easy to pick and gently collect the jelly fruit.
The Sugar Tree