Nothing ruins a vacation like getting sick. Here are some tips to stay healthy away from home this season:
- Use the first public bathroom stall if its available–its actually the least used, which means fewer germs
- If there’s no trash can near the door of the restroom, wrap the door handle with paper towel and drop it outside of the restroom in the first available trash can
- Some surfaces are seldom cleaned (think ATM pads, gas station pumps, the stylus at store checkouts, restaurant pagers) so use hand sanitizer.
- Wipes in a baggie or a spray are great for airplane trays and the tops of seats, especially those along the aisle, which are the most often touched by passengers.
- Direct the air nozzle to circulate around—not directly on—you when you first sit down on the plane.
- Try not to touch your face with your fingers after touching multiple surfaces—many viruses enter through the eyes, nose and mouth this way.
- A Clipa bag hanger can prevent contact with germs. It stores right on the bag strap for use in seconds. Works sinks, counters, tables, bathroom doors, lavatory rails, airport carts and rolling cases. Discover more ideas by visiting our “how it works” page. Simply click on the image above or visit www.clipa.us
The holiday season can be magical; if your plans include a visit to any resort, the Clipa should be there, too. Simply attach it to whatever backpack, purse or bag you take into the park. Not only does it extend handbag life, it prevents contact with germs and sticky surfaces while making it easy to get to essentials. It also gives your shoulders a rest during breaks. Here are some of the places you can use the instant handbag hanger:
- Rails, fences and walls throughout the park while snapping photos
- Tables, chairs, counters, and bars in restaurants, outdoor patios and seating areas
- Poolside lounge chairs, theater seats and stadium venues
- Shopping areas, restroom sinks, stall walls and doors, and diaper changing stations
See more ways to use the #1 bag hanger bracelet by simply clicking on the image or visiting www.clipa.us
Haunted amusement parks, fall pony rides and spooky parties are just a few of the places to take the Clipa2 bag hanger this season. Its versatile design works on rails and fences, freeing up your hands to snap photos. ‘Apple picking? It holds backpacks and bags up to 33 lbs. in seconds yet only weighs 1.6 oz. Unlike most other purse hangers, the Clipa works on bathroom stall doors missing a hook and indoor and outdoor sinks, preventing contact with scary germs. Attach the Clipa to your satchel’s sturdy loops, thick straps or hardware and hang it from counters, bars and tables. You can also wear the Clipa as a bracelet alone or stacked with bangles. Which is why the Clipa makes such a boo-itful gift for your Halloween hostess. To see all 7 finishes—including our limited edition copper rose gold–which will likely sell out before the end of the year—visit: www.clipa.us
New Copper Clipa2 Purse Hook Now Available
A special, limited edition Clipa2 bracelet bag hanger is now available from Topcor. This beautiful, copper rose gold Clipa coordinates with fall’s brown and gold metallic bags and backpacks. It also works with all purses that have rose gold hardware as well as totes in beige, blush, apricot, and pink tones. We can’t think of any other accessory that’s been tested to last for 10 years. That’s daily use, too: 3-4 times a day without tarnishing, day in, day out protecting your bag in dozens of situations from germs, water, dirt and worse. That’s pretty amazing. And this 1.6 oz. handful of happiness is just $15.95. To see more, just click on the image or visit https://www.clipa.us/PolishedCopper
Whether you’re vacationing at a resort or camping in the great outdoors, the Clipa bag hanger makes #summertravel easier, cleaner and more convenient. Check out these travel ideas and see all 6 finishes by simply clicking on the image. Shipping is always free in the U.S. at www.clipa.us and there’s never a minimum order requirement:
- Changing rooms
- Camp bathrooms
- Hiking trail hanger
- Sightseeing overlooks
Beach or Road Trips:
- Clip bags to passenger seat headrest post
- Rest stops
- Cafes and coffee stops
- Beach bathrooms
- Sightseeing buses
Cruise ships and Resorts
- Casino gaming tables
- Bars and restaurants