National park trips, tropical cruises, eco tours and ski vacations are ideal for using the instant bag hanger. Here are some ideas: snapping photos, airport ticket and rental car counters, restaurants and apres ski bars, music venues and nightclubs, restrooms (the Clipa hangs bags in seconds on sinks, counters, glove baskets and shelves, doors missing a hook even seat cover dispensers), shopping (works great in dressing rooms) and sightseeing. ‘Have a particular question? Check out Frequently Asked Questions on our customer service page. Simply click on the image or visit www.clipa.us
Nothing ruins a vacation like getting sick. Here are some tips to stay healthy away from home this season:
- Use the first public bathroom stall if its available–its actually the least used, which means fewer germs
- If there’s no trash can near the door of the restroom, wrap the door handle with paper towel and drop it outside of the restroom in the first available trash can
- Some surfaces are seldom cleaned (think ATM pads, gas station pumps, the stylus at store checkouts, restaurant pagers) so use hand sanitizer.
- Wipes in a baggie or a spray are great for airplane trays and the tops of seats, especially those along the aisle, which are the most often touched by passengers.
- Direct the air nozzle to circulate around—not directly on—you when you first sit down on the plane.
- Try not to touch your face with your fingers after touching multiple surfaces—many viruses enter through the eyes, nose and mouth this way.
- A Clipa bag hanger can prevent contact with germs. It stores right on the bag strap for use in seconds. Works sinks, counters, tables, bathroom doors, lavatory rails, airport carts and rolling cases. Discover more ideas by visiting our “how it works” page. Simply click on the image above or visit www.clipa.us
Did you know that traditional L shaped purse hangers were designed in the 1940s to hang purses from tables? Today, handbags are bigger and heavier and we take them to more than just restaurants–movie theaters, work, shopping, travel–they go everywhere we do. A purse hook that works wherever you are makes more sense than one that works in just in one place. Unlike traditional bag hooks, the Clipa works in these places as well as hundreds more:
Movie theater seats and drink cup holders
Cubicle walls and conference tables at work
Shopping cart rails and dressing rooms
Airplane lavatories and seat back tray tables
The Clipa also works in many places where most other bag holders just can’t hold up, including (clockwise from top left): a door handle in a restroom stall, the latch bar or mounting hardware, a ledge just a half an inch thick, even over a door that missing the coat hook.
Plus, it works in seconds: simply open either end and hang. When you’re ready to go, simply pull the strap and the Clipa slides back onto the bag. When it comes to hanging purses, business bags, shopping bags, backpacks and totes almost anywhere in seconds, it’s mission possible with Clipa.
‘Want to see how the Clipa might look on your bag? Check out our look book now by simply clicking on the image or visit www.clipa.us
Going to any sports event means carrying your stadium bag, purse, see-through backpack and other items into the venue. The Clipa Instant Bag Hanger works where most purse hangers cannot, including stadium cup holders, horizontal rails, vertical and diagonal rails, and openings and fences. This purse hook also hangs bags from restroom stall doors and walls that might be missing the coat hook, sinks, bars, cafe counters, and restaurant tables. When not in use, the Clipa bag holder can be stored directly on any sturdy bag strap or thick backpack loop. It can also be worn as a bracelet or attached to the D and O rings found on many purses. The Clipa is fast and easy to use because there’s no set-up–there’s nothing to find or unwind! One-handed operation and automatic closing system means this purse hook works in seconds. It holds up to 33 lbs yet weighs just 1.6 oz. and works in just a 1/2″ of space–handy whether you’re up in the stands, next to the action on the ice, or snapping photos from a luxury box. To see all the finishes and up your game this Spring, just click on the image or visit www.clipa.us
Cold and flu season is in full swing now. To reduce the spread of viruses, musicians who perform on the road have a tip to stay healthy: avoid touching your fingers to your face. More tips: wash hands often, use hand sanitizer (try moisturizing sprays and new slim designs the size of a credit card) and wipe down surfaces such as shopping cart handles and airplane tray tables. If you do get sick, reduce contact with germs and bacteria at the doctor’s office by hanging your purse with a Clipa bag hanger. Use it on: counters, chairs, shelves, cabinets, exam tables, even window ledges. And if you’re getting blood drawn, you can use it at the check-in counter while filling out paperwork as well as on the chair’s padded armrests. It’s handy in restroom stalls, rails, even sinks at doctor’s offices, pediatric clinics and hospitals. ‘Got a question? Please visit the Frequently Asked Question section on our new website. Simply click on the image or visit www.clipa.us and click on Customer Service.