Cold and flu season is in full swing now. To reduce the spread of viruses, musicians who perform on the road have a tip to stay healthy: avoid touching your fingers to your face. More tips: wash hands often, use hand sanitizer (try moisturizing sprays and new slim designs the size of a credit card) and wipe down surfaces such as shopping cart handles and airplane tray tables. If you do get sick, reduce contact with germs and bacteria at the doctor’s office by hanging your purse with a Clipa bag hanger. Use it on: counters, chairs, shelves, cabinets, exam tables, even window ledges. And if you’re getting blood drawn, you can use it at the check-in counter while filling out paperwork as well as on the chair’s padded armrests. It’s handy in restroom stalls, rails, even sinks at doctor’s offices, pediatric clinics and hospitals. ‘Got a question? Please visit the Frequently Asked Question section on our new website. Simply click on the image or visit www.clipa.us and click on Customer Service.
New, lower prices on ALL Clipa2 Handbag Hangers for a limited time
FREE holographic euro tote gift bags for each Clipa purchased
FREE shipping anywhere in the U.S.
AND, buy any 3, get one black Clipa FREE PLUS FREE USPS Priority Shipping!
No coupon or promo code is needed. Just head to www.clipa.us to see all the finishes. Clipa is designed to coordinate with her handbag. ‘Not sure which finish to choose?
If she carries a black purse, our polished hematite or matte hematite would be a good choice.
If she wears alot of silver or her handbag has silver hardware, consider polished silver. Because Clipa can be worn as a bracelet, she can wear it with bangles and charm bracelets on her wrist.
Does she carry a Louis Vuitton bag? Our polished gold model perfectly matches LV bags.
Our matte silver and matte gold finishes are subtle, a great choice for something different.
Each Clipa is gift boxed with a mini brochure inside showing popular ways to use this versatile accessory.
Get your holiday shopping done while enjoying great savings and freebies when you gift the world’s #1 bag hanger bracelet!
Going to a county fair is fun: there’s crazy food, interesting exhibits, cute animals and thrilling rides. The Clipa makes a day at the fair easier and cleaner by keeping your bag or backpack off the ground. Here are a few ways you can use it there:
For shows and concerts, clip your bag to the seat in front of you
At the petting zoo, hook your backpack to a rail to pet animals then wash up
When snapping photos of the kids on the rides, hang your tote from a fence, wall or rail
The Clipa works almost anywhere there’s a half an inch of space, making it perfect for portable restrooms, eating at a table or watching the 4H judging in the stands. Because it will easily hold 33 lbs., you can also hang small fair purchases with it and your bag too. There are 7 finishes, each designed to last a decade without tarnishing and fairly priced at $15.99. To see them all, simply click on the image or visit www.clipa.us
1. If you travel frequently, sign up for TSA Pre-Check. It’s $85 for 5 years and will speed you through airports.
2. Pack a zippered pouch for in-flight essentials in case you need to stow your carry-on bag.
3. A soft-sided zip tote is easier to store under seats.
4. Make a list of versatile clothing that you can reuse. Choose items that don’t wrinkle much.
5. If you’re going on a longer trip, plan to wash your clothes on the road.
6. Rolling clothes (other than jeans) will save space in your bag.
7. Consider black or navy for bottoms and add color with scarves and accessories. Darker colors hide stains better.
8. Remove bottle bulk by putting supplements in snack-sized baggies. Pack 1 quart baggies (for wet, dirty clothing or opened items on the return trip) as well as earplugs, a sleep mask and headlamp.
9. If you returned from your last trip with unworn clothing, try to remove at least 3 pieces for shorter trips, more for international trips. Or take unwanted clothes and leave them at your destination. Make sure there is plenty of space to bring home souvenirs and gifts.
10. For hanging your backpack, handbag or other items almost anywhere anytime, a Clipa bag hanger makes the perfect travel companion. It holds up to 33 lbs., uses just a half an inch of space and weighs just 1.6 oz. To see all available models, simply click on the image.
‘Sightseeing this summer? Clipa works where most other hooks simply can’t, such as tour bus rails. Enjoy those great views from the upper deck while your purse is by your side, upright and away from feet and floors. The instant handbag hanger also works on rails while waiting in line near monuments, while on tour so you can snap photos, and on tables where a traditional purse hook won’t work such as the one shown here. Ferries, shopping and outdoor events are other places you can use the #1 bracelet bag hanger while on vacation. Customer top rated for 8 years; read some of our thousands of reviews by clicking on the image or visiting www.clipa.us