A change in the weather often brings more germs, from the bank ATM screen to the stylus at the grocery store checkout. Here are some handy hints to stay healthy:
Besides getting a flu shot and washing hands often, remember to wipe down cart handles and use a paper towel to open restroom doors when possible. Keep hand sanitizer or disinfecting spray in your car. Get in the habit of spraying kids’ hands when they get in the car or having them wash their hands as soon as they get home.
Keep your handbag germ-free this season by periodically emptying, cleaning and disinfecting it following the manufacturer’s instructions. It’s a good idea to do this every season, particularly if the bag is made of natural materials. You can prevent contact with germs by keeping your bag off the floor with a Clipa bag hanger. Because it goes on the purse strap and opens automatically, you can hang it instantly–using only one hand–almost anywhere.
Clipa’s unique design means it will work on rails and sinks in bathrooms and on the vertical rails in airplane lavatories. It hangs almost any bag or backpack in just a half an inch of space—far less space than most other purse hangers. In a standard stall, your Clipa can hang bags from: (clockwise) a bathroom stall door or wall that’s missing its hook, the diaper changing table, on any hardware brace that attaches the door to the wall even the seat cover dispenser. Most other purse hooks just won’t work in any of these places.
Now, for a limited time, the Clipa instant bag hanger is on sale. To see all 7 finishes at special pricing, simply click on the image or visit www.clipa.us
Is anyone in your family is back at school or in college this fall? The Clipa handbag hanger is great for backpacks and electronics because it keeps them off the ground and away from germs, water, dirt and worse. The unique circular design works on bathroom stall walls and doors missing a hook, between auditorium or stadium seats, at lunch tables, on lab counters, and classroom desks. It can hang umbrellas and coats from workstations on rainy days and on sunny days, a Clipa can hang totes from rails at sporting events. Useful at movie theaters, study hall, and libraries too. 7 finishes, all tested to last for 10 years of daily use without tarnishing. Because the Clipa is so durable, this is one gift they’ll use at their first job, too. $15.99 MSRP. See them all now by clicking on the image or visit us at www.clipa.us
1. If you travel frequently, sign up for TSA Pre-Check. It’s $85 for 5 years and will speed you through airports.
2. Pack a zippered pouch for in-flight essentials in case you need to stow your carry-on bag.
3. A soft-sided zip tote is easier to store under seats.
4. Make a list of versatile clothing that you can reuse. Choose items that don’t wrinkle much.
5. If you’re going on a longer trip, plan to wash your clothes on the road.
6. Rolling clothes (other than jeans) will save space in your bag.
7. Consider black or navy for bottoms and add color with scarves and accessories. Darker colors hide stains better.
8. Remove bottle bulk by putting supplements in snack-sized baggies. Pack 1 quart baggies (for wet, dirty clothing or opened items on the return trip) as well as earplugs, a sleep mask and headlamp.
9. If you returned from your last trip with unworn clothing, try to remove at least 3 pieces for shorter trips, more for international trips. Or take unwanted clothes and leave them at your destination. Make sure there is plenty of space to bring home souvenirs and gifts.
10. For hanging your backpack, handbag or other items almost anywhere anytime, a Clipa bag hanger makes the perfect travel companion. It holds up to 33 lbs., uses just a half an inch of space and weighs just 1.6 oz. To see all available models, simply click on the image.
According to the CDC, the worst flu season in a decade has peaked nationwide. Although fewer cases are being reported, viruses, germs and bacteria can live on many surfaces for hours. You can reduce your exposure with hand sanitizer, wipes, washing hands well, and keeping your handbag off the floor wherever you go. A Clipa handbag hanger can be used at doctor’s offices, dental checkups, bathroom sinks and stalls where there isn’t a hook on the door. It’s also useful on shopping carts, in dressing rooms, and salon chairs to keep the bottom of your bag clean. Flu season can last until May–keep your immune system strong and your handbag clean for a happier Spring.
Whether you’re meeting clients in in their conference room or eating lunch at your desk, a Clipa instant handbag hanger can make your life easier. Because it works in just a half an inch of space, Clipa can be hung almost anywhere:
Beveled conference room tables
Cabinet drawer pulls
Desktops and returns
Work space areas
Bathroom doors and stall walls
Having your business bag, lunch tote or purse within reach yet off the floor extends handbag life while protecting it from germs, water and dirt. To see other uses, simply click on the image.