Going to a county fair is fun: there’s crazy food, interesting exhibits, cute animals and thrilling rides. The Clipa makes a day at the fair easier and cleaner by keeping your bag or backpack off the ground. Here are a few ways you can use it there:
For shows and concerts, clip your bag to the seat in front of you
At the petting zoo, hook your backpack to a rail to pet animals then wash up
When snapping photos of the kids on the rides, hang your tote from a fence, wall or rail
The Clipa works almost anywhere there’s a half an inch of space, making it perfect for portable restrooms, eating at a table or watching the 4H judging in the stands. Because it will easily hold 33 lbs., you can also hang small fair purchases with it and your bag too. There are 7 finishes, each designed to last a decade without tarnishing and fairly priced at $15.99. To see them all, simply click on the image or visit www.clipa.us
1. If you travel frequently, sign up for TSA Pre-Check. It’s $85 for 5 years and will speed you through airports.
2. Pack a zippered pouch for in-flight essentials in case you need to stow your carry-on bag.
3. A soft-sided zip tote is easier to store under seats.
4. Make a list of versatile clothing that you can reuse. Choose items that don’t wrinkle much.
5. If you’re going on a longer trip, plan to wash your clothes on the road.
6. Rolling clothes (other than jeans) will save space in your bag.
7. Consider black or navy for bottoms and add color with scarves and accessories. Darker colors hide stains better.
8. Remove bottle bulk by putting supplements in snack-sized baggies. Pack 1 quart baggies (for wet, dirty clothing or opened items on the return trip) as well as earplugs, a sleep mask and headlamp.
9. If you returned from your last trip with unworn clothing, try to remove at least 3 pieces for shorter trips, more for international trips. Or take unwanted clothes and leave them at your destination. Make sure there is plenty of space to bring home souvenirs and gifts.
10. For hanging your backpack, handbag or other items almost anywhere anytime, a Clipa bag hanger makes the perfect travel companion. It holds up to 33 lbs., uses just a half an inch of space and weighs just 1.6 oz. To see all available models, simply click on the image.
According to the CDC, the worst flu season in a decade has peaked nationwide. Although fewer cases are being reported, viruses, germs and bacteria can live on many surfaces for hours. You can reduce your exposure with hand sanitizer, wipes, washing hands well, and keeping your handbag off the floor wherever you go. A Clipa handbag hanger can be used at doctor’s offices, dental checkups, bathroom sinks and stalls where there isn’t a hook on the door. It’s also useful on shopping carts, in dressing rooms, and salon chairs to keep the bottom of your bag clean. Flu season can last until May–keep your immune system strong and your handbag clean for a happier Spring.
Who doesn’t love shiny, useful and fun? And when it’s on sale, that’s even better! Just think of all the people you may buy for during the year: moms and moms-to-be, teacher’s appreciation, a thank you present or hostess gift, winter formal, bride and bridesmaid, graduation, birthdays, Mother’s Day, and of course, the holidays. Secret Santa, White Elephant, stocking stuffer…
In 6 popular finishes, every Clipa purse hanger is gift boxed with a colorful photo guide inside. Imagine the places they’ll use it all year long: traveling for business or while on vacation, shopping, at concerts, sporting events and movies, in the office to hold lunch bags on cubicle walls, at restaurants. Clipa is guaranteed to hold 33 lbs yet weighs just 1.6 oz. and will never need polishing. It’s strong yet elegant. So pretty, it can even be worn as a bracelet. It can be mixed with bangles or charm bracelets and is the perfect gift for the woman who would never dream of putting her bag on the floor where it can pick up germs or worse, be picked up by someone else.
Best of all is how easy and fun it is to use. It stays on the bag strap (so it works in seconds), then automatically slides back onto the bag when finished! Crafters love that Clipa only uses a 1/2″ of space at classes, crops and retreats, freeing up valuable work space. It’s ideal for anyone who’s gone into a bathroom stall and discovered the hook missing from the back of the door or the working mom who wants the take out to make it home safely (just clip the bags to the passenger seat headrest post with Clipa–dinner will stay upright).
Now, the world’s favorite bag hanger bracelet on sale! Now through November 28th 2017, Clipas are only $14.39 each and include a FREE holographic gift bag for each Clipa ordered plus a FREE gift with every order and FREE anywhere in the U.S. – no minimum! For details, click on the image or visit www.clipa.us
The whole point of having a purse hook is being able to use it when you really need it. Often, that means places where old-fashioned hangers just won’t work. As these photos show, most won’t hang off a thick drink cup holder or work on a thin railing. They are designed to work primarily on tables. But think of all the places you go all year long. Being able to hang your bag on a boat while you snap a photo or hook it over a stall wall in a public restroom just makes sense. Hanging your bag off of a drink cup holder at a sports arena or in a theater makes things easier. Preventing contact with germs, water and dirt keeps bacteria away while it extends the life of your bag. Whether you’re carrying a beloved designer purse or a simple backpack, keep it clean, dry and beautiful with the world’s most versatile bag holder: Clipa. To read testimonials now, simply click on the image.