by clipa | Jan 29, 2020 | About Clipa purse hanger
Nothing ruins a vacation like getting sick. Here are some tips to stay healthy away from home this season:
- Use the first public bathroom stall if its available–its actually the least used, which means fewer germs
- If there’s no trash can near the door of the restroom, wrap the door handle with paper towel and drop it outside of the restroom in the first available trash can
- Some surfaces are seldom cleaned (think ATM pads, gas station pumps, the stylus at store checkouts, restaurant pagers) so use hand sanitizer.
- Wipes in a baggie or a spray are great for airplane trays and the tops of seats, especially those along the aisle, which are the most often touched by passengers.
- Direct the air nozzle to circulate around—not directly on—you when you first sit down on the plane.
- Try not to touch your face with your fingers after touching multiple surfaces—many viruses enter through the eyes, nose and mouth this way.
- A Clipa bag hanger can prevent contact with germs. It stores right on the bag strap for use in seconds. Works sinks, counters, tables, bathroom doors, lavatory rails, airport carts and rolling cases. Discover more ideas by visiting our “how it works” page. Simply click on the image above or visit www.clipa.us
by clipa | Jan 11, 2019 | About Clipa purse hanger
Cold and flu season is in full swing now. To reduce the spread of viruses, musicians who perform on the road have a tip to stay healthy: avoid touching your fingers to your face. More tips: wash hands often, use hand sanitizer (try moisturizing sprays and new slim designs the size of a credit card) and wipe down surfaces such as shopping cart handles and airplane tray tables. If you do get sick, reduce contact with germs and bacteria at the doctor’s office by hanging your purse with a Clipa bag hanger. Use it on: counters, chairs, shelves, cabinets, exam tables, even window ledges. And if you’re getting blood drawn, you can use it at the check-in counter while filling out paperwork as well as on the chair’s padded armrests. It’s handy in restroom stalls, rails, even sinks at doctor’s offices, pediatric clinics and hospitals. ‘Got a question? Please visit the Frequently Asked Question section on our new website. Simply click on the image or visit www.clipa.us and click on Customer Service.
by clipa | Sep 27, 2012 | Press
Your Health Journal covers health, nutrition, fitness and wellness. Today’s post covers ways you can stay healthy this year and mentions Clipa. For quick tips, click on the image.