1. If you travel frequently, sign up for TSA Pre-Check. It’s $85 for 5 years and will speed you through airports.
2. Pack a zippered pouch for in-flight essentials in case you need to stow your carry-on bag.
3. A soft-sided zip tote is easier to store under seats.
4. Make a list of versatile clothing that you can reuse. Choose items that don’t wrinkle much.
5. If you’re going on a longer trip, plan to wash your clothes on the road.
6. Rolling clothes (other than jeans) will save space in your bag.
7. Consider black or navy for bottoms and add color with scarves and accessories. Darker colors hide stains better.
8. Remove bottle bulk by putting supplements in snack-sized baggies. Pack 1 quart baggies (for wet, dirty clothing or opened items on the return trip) as well as earplugs, a sleep mask and headlamp.
9. If you returned from your last trip with unworn clothing, try to remove at least 3 pieces for shorter trips, more for international trips. Or take unwanted clothes and leave them at your destination. Make sure there is plenty of space to bring home souvenirs and gifts.
10. For hanging your backpack, handbag or other items almost anywhere anytime, a Clipa bag hanger makes the perfect travel companion. It holds up to 33 lbs., uses just a half an inch of space and weighs just 1.6 oz. To see all available models, simply click on the image.
‘Sightseeing this summer? Clipa works where most other hooks simply can’t, such as tour bus rails. Enjoy those great views from the upper deck while your purse is by your side, upright and away from feet and floors. The instant handbag hanger also works on rails while waiting in line near monuments, while on tour so you can snap photos, and on tables where a traditional purse hook won’t work such as the one shown here. Ferries, shopping and outdoor events are other places you can use the #1 bracelet bag hanger while on vacation. Customer top rated for 8 years; read some of our thousands of reviews by clicking on the image or visiting www.clipa.us
Whether you’re meeting clients in in their conference room or eating lunch at your desk, a Clipa instant handbag hanger can make your life easier. Because it works in just a half an inch of space, Clipa can be hung almost anywhere:
Beveled conference room tables
Cabinet drawer pulls
Desktops and returns
Work space areas
Bathroom doors and stall walls
Having your business bag, lunch tote or purse within reach yet off the floor extends handbag life while protecting it from germs, water and dirt. To see other uses, simply click on the image.
The whole point of having a purse hook is being able to use it when you really need it. Often, that means places where old-fashioned hangers just won’t work. As these photos show, most won’t hang off a thick drink cup holder or work on a thin railing. They are designed to work primarily on tables. But think of all the places you go all year long. Being able to hang your bag on a boat while you snap a photo or hook it over a stall wall in a public restroom just makes sense. Hanging your bag off of a drink cup holder at a sports arena or in a theater makes things easier. Preventing contact with germs, water and dirt keeps bacteria away while it extends the life of your bag. Whether you’re carrying a beloved designer purse or a simple backpack, keep it clean, dry and beautiful with the world’s most versatile bag holder: Clipa. To read testimonials now, simply click on the image.
Take treasured photos in seconds with Clipa: simply hang your camera bag or purse from almost anything in front of you and snap away! The instant handbag hanger is great for tree lighting ceremonies, boat parades (hangs on the rails and vertical deck posts), visits with the Big Guy, holiday shopping (think dressing rooms, bathroom stall walls, doors, sinks), holiday trains, amusement parks, or sipping cocoa at a coffee bar. ‘Taking ice skating photos? Clipa is the only purse hook that works in just a half an inch, so you can hang your shopping bags and purse almost anywhere while taking photos. All Clipas are gift boxed with a user guide, ready to be slipped into stockings, tucked under trees or handed to your favorite teacher or holiday party hostess. And unlike some other bag holders, Clipa hangs on cubicle walls, making them perfect for the company gift exchange. All 6 finishes are on sale now—-special little somethings for very special someones. To see them now, simply click on the image to go to www.clipa.us