Going to a county fair is fun: there’s crazy food, interesting exhibits, cute animals and thrilling rides. The Clipa makes a day at the fair easier and cleaner by keeping your bag or backpack off the ground. Here are a few ways you can use it there:
For shows and concerts, clip your bag to the seat in front of you
At the petting zoo, hook your backpack to a rail to pet animals then wash up
When snapping photos of the kids on the rides, hang your tote from a fence, wall or rail
The Clipa works almost anywhere there’s a half an inch of space, making it perfect for portable restrooms, eating at a table or watching the 4H judging in the stands. Because it will easily hold 33 lbs., you can also hang small fair purchases with it and your bag too. There are 7 finishes, each designed to last a decade without tarnishing and fairly priced at $15.99. To see them all, simply click on the image or visit www.clipa.us
1. If you travel frequently, sign up for TSA Pre-Check. It’s $85 for 5 years and will speed you through airports.
2. Pack a zippered pouch for in-flight essentials in case you need to stow your carry-on bag.
3. A soft-sided zip tote is easier to store under seats.
4. Make a list of versatile clothing that you can reuse. Choose items that don’t wrinkle much.
5. If you’re going on a longer trip, plan to wash your clothes on the road.
6. Rolling clothes (other than jeans) will save space in your bag.
7. Consider black or navy for bottoms and add color with scarves and accessories. Darker colors hide stains better.
8. Remove bottle bulk by putting supplements in snack-sized baggies. Pack 1 quart baggies (for wet, dirty clothing or opened items on the return trip) as well as earplugs, a sleep mask and headlamp.
9. If you returned from your last trip with unworn clothing, try to remove at least 3 pieces for shorter trips, more for international trips. Or take unwanted clothes and leave them at your destination. Make sure there is plenty of space to bring home souvenirs and gifts.
10. For hanging your backpack, handbag or other items almost anywhere anytime, a Clipa bag hanger makes the perfect travel companion. It holds up to 33 lbs., uses just a half an inch of space and weighs just 1.6 oz. To see all available models, simply click on the image.
‘Sightseeing this summer? Clipa works where most other hooks simply can’t, such as tour bus rails. Enjoy those great views from the upper deck while your purse is by your side, upright and away from feet and floors. The instant handbag hanger also works on rails while waiting in line near monuments, while on tour so you can snap photos, and on tables where a traditional purse hook won’t work such as the one shown here. Ferries, shopping and outdoor events are other places you can use the #1 bracelet bag hanger while on vacation. Customer top rated for 8 years; read some of our thousands of reviews by clicking on the image or visiting www.clipa.us
Whether you’re meeting clients in in their conference room or eating lunch at your desk, a Clipa instant handbag hanger can make your life easier. Because it works in just a half an inch of space, Clipa can be hung almost anywhere:
Beveled conference room tables
Cabinet drawer pulls
Desktops and returns
Work space areas
Bathroom doors and stall walls
Having your business bag, lunch tote or purse within reach yet off the floor extends handbag life while protecting it from germs, water and dirt. To see other uses, simply click on the image.
The whole point of having a purse hook is being able to use it when you really need it. Often, that means places where old-fashioned hangers just won’t work. As these photos show, most won’t hang off a thick drink cup holder or work on a thin railing. They are designed to work primarily on tables. But think of all the places you go all year long. Being able to hang your bag on a boat while you snap a photo or hook it over a stall wall in a public restroom just makes sense. Hanging your bag off of a drink cup holder at a sports arena or in a theater makes things easier. Preventing contact with germs, water and dirt keeps bacteria away while it extends the life of your bag. Whether you’re carrying a beloved designer purse or a simple backpack, keep it clean, dry and beautiful with the world’s most versatile bag holder: Clipa. To read testimonials now, simply click on the image.