Is anyone in your family is back at school or in college this fall? The Clipa handbag hanger is great for backpacks and electronics because it keeps them off the ground and away from germs, water, dirt and worse. The unique circular design works on bathroom stall walls and doors missing a hook, between auditorium or stadium seats, at lunch tables, on lab counters, and classroom desks. It can hang umbrellas and coats from workstations on rainy days and on sunny days, a Clipa can hang totes from rails at sporting events. Useful at movie theaters, study hall, and libraries too. 7 finishes, all tested to last for 10 years of daily use without tarnishing. Because the Clipa is so durable, this is one gift they’ll use at their first job, too. $15.99 MSRP. See them all now by clicking on the image or visit us at www.clipa.us
Going to a county fair is fun: there’s crazy food, interesting exhibits, cute animals and thrilling rides. The Clipa makes a day at the fair easier and cleaner by keeping your bag or backpack off the ground. Here are a few ways you can use it there:
For shows and concerts, clip your bag to the seat in front of you
At the petting zoo, hook your backpack to a rail to pet animals then wash up
When snapping photos of the kids on the rides, hang your tote from a fence, wall or rail
The Clipa works almost anywhere there’s a half an inch of space, making it perfect for portable restrooms, eating at a table or watching the 4H judging in the stands. Because it will easily hold 33 lbs., you can also hang small fair purchases with it and your bag too. There are 7 finishes, each designed to last a decade without tarnishing and fairly priced at $15.99. To see them all, simply click on the image or visit www.clipa.us
A Clipa 2 bag hanger can make business travel easier because it hangs purses, and backpacks in so many places. But it’s also convenient at conferences and business meetings. You can hook the Clipa to tables in lecture halls or chairs in front of you. It also keeps your belongings where you can see them at bars and eating areas. And if you’re in a restroom without a hook on the door, simply open either end and hook your purse on the top of the door, stall wall or dispenser. It also works many sinks. No wonder more people are choosing the Clipa instant bag hanger when they’re traveling for business. All Clipa 2 models are in stock; simply click on the image to see them now.
1. If you travel frequently, sign up for TSA Pre-Check. It’s $85 for 5 years and will speed you through airports.
2. Pack a zippered pouch for in-flight essentials in case you need to stow your carry-on bag.
3. A soft-sided zip tote is easier to store under seats.
4. Make a list of versatile clothing that you can reuse. Choose items that don’t wrinkle much.
5. If you’re going on a longer trip, plan to wash your clothes on the road.
6. Rolling clothes (other than jeans) will save space in your bag.
7. Consider black or navy for bottoms and add color with scarves and accessories. Darker colors hide stains better.
8. Remove bottle bulk by putting supplements in snack-sized baggies. Pack 1 quart baggies (for wet, dirty clothing or opened items on the return trip) as well as earplugs, a sleep mask and headlamp.
9. If you returned from your last trip with unworn clothing, try to remove at least 3 pieces for shorter trips, more for international trips. Or take unwanted clothes and leave them at your destination. Make sure there is plenty of space to bring home souvenirs and gifts.
10. For hanging your backpack, handbag or other items almost anywhere anytime, a Clipa bag hanger makes the perfect travel companion. It holds up to 33 lbs., uses just a half an inch of space and weighs just 1.6 oz. To see all available models, simply click on the image.
As every traveler knows, pack only what you need. If you’re traveling by air, that should include a Clipa bag hanger. This indispensable self-closing ring works in seconds in just a half an inch of space. There’s nothing to find or unwind because it is stored right on your backpack loop, handbag strap or business case handle. Before boarding, use Clipa in the airport concourse at restaurants and coffee bar counter tops to hang your bag. On the plane, the instant bag hanger works on seat back tray tables, armrests, even the top of the seat back in front of you to free up space. The Clipa also hangs bags on handles and rails in the airplane lavatory. After landing, if that restroom door is missing the hook, simply open either end and hang your bag. It also works on bathroom stall walls and sinks, keeping your purse off dirty floors and away from germs, water and dirt. In baggage claim, the Clipa works on rolling cases and travel carts too. So whether you’re jetting off for work or for fun, keep a Clipa on your bag. Just 1.6 oz., it will easily hold 33 lbs and will last for 10 years of travel. To check out the bestselling Clipa2 collection before your next trip, click on the image now or visit https://www.amazon.com/Clipa2-Bag-Hanger-Polished-Hematite/dp/B016212VD4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1523388477&sr=8-1&keywords=clipa+bag+hanger
According to the CDC, the worst flu season in a decade has peaked nationwide. Although fewer cases are being reported, viruses, germs and bacteria can live on many surfaces for hours. You can reduce your exposure with hand sanitizer, wipes, washing hands well, and keeping your handbag off the floor wherever you go. A Clipa handbag hanger can be used at doctor’s offices, dental checkups, bathroom sinks and stalls where there isn’t a hook on the door. It’s also useful on shopping carts, in dressing rooms, and salon chairs to keep the bottom of your bag clean. Flu season can last until May–keep your immune system strong and your handbag clean for a happier Spring.