1. Hang totes, backpacks and purses from desks, lab tables or work surfaces
2. Use in auditorium during lectures
3. Hang bags from library cubicles, cubbies or shelves
4. Useful in the gym, handrails or bleachers during practices and games
5. Handy during lunches and bathroom breaks
6. Off-campus, hang grocery bags on carts and passenger seat headrests
7. At the bank, hang your bag while filling out deposit slips
For more great ideas, please visit www.clipa.us under “how it works” or click on the photo above.