At a time when 70% of American jewelry production and 97% of American clothing production is done overseas, we’re making Clipa here in the USA. Here’s why:
1. Better quality control. Because we’re in the premium accessory business, our products must meet the highest quality standards. By producing locally, we have control at every step in the process.
2. Improved lead times to customers and stores. Because transit times are quicker, our handbag hangers get to stores faster. Instead of spending time on a container ship, they’re on store shelves.
3. Lower shipping costs. Because we have lower shipping costs, we pass that savings on to customers. On average, shipping costs just $3.25 for a single online order. Buy 3 and it ships free anywhere in the U.S.
4. Reducing the carbon footprint. Because there are no containers crossing oceans or wait times in harbors burning fossil fuels, our carbon footprint is lower.
5. Keeping jobs in the U.S. By manufacturing at our facility in Irvine, California, we’re employing local workers. People like Maribel, our manufacturing lead, who oversees production. Carrie, our graphic designer. And Abigail, assembling our newest line, the Crystal Clipa Collection. Whether its manufacturing, customer service, sales, marketing, distribution or design, it happens here in Orange County, California. And that helps our local economy. Doing what we believe is right means doing it in the USA. We greatly appreciate your support.