Nothing ruins a vacation like getting sick. Here are some tips to stay healthy away from home this season:
- Use the first public bathroom stall if its available–its actually the least used, which means fewer germs
- If there’s no trash can near the door of the restroom, wrap the door handle with paper towel and drop it outside of the restroom in the first available trash can
- Some surfaces are seldom cleaned (think ATM pads, gas station pumps, the stylus at store checkouts, restaurant pagers) so use hand sanitizer.
- Wipes in a baggie or a spray are great for airplane trays and the tops of seats, especially those along the aisle, which are the most often touched by passengers.
- Direct the air nozzle to circulate around—not directly on—you when you first sit down on the plane.
- Try not to touch your face with your fingers after touching multiple surfaces—many viruses enter through the eyes, nose and mouth this way.
- A Clipa bag hanger can prevent contact with germs. It stores right on the bag strap for use in seconds. Works sinks, counters, tables, bathroom doors, lavatory rails, airport carts and rolling cases. Discover more ideas by visiting our “how it works” page. Simply click on the image above or visit www.clipa.us
Is one of your resolutions to be a more conscious consumer, buying useful, long-lasting items that provide value in multiple ways? Since 2009, the Clipa bag hanger bracelet has been both a purse hook and a bangle bracelet that can be worn alone or stacked with bangles or charm bracelets. This 2-in-1 feature is popular because you always know where your purse hook is– on your wrist–and you can hang your bag in seconds virtually anywhere.
Many of our styles use a “forever finish”, a Physical Vapor Deposition or PVD finish usually found in the jewelry industry. We use it because of its incredibly durable characteristics—important since the Clipa has been tested to last for 10 years of daily use 3-4 times a day—and holds up to 33 lbs.
But the Clipa is much more than functional jewelry. It’s been thoughtfully designed to extend the life of your bag or backpack by preventing contact with germs, water and dirt. Store it on your bag’s strap, hook it to your purse’s D or O rings or wear it on your arm. Simple and elegant, it works in dozens of places in less than a half an inch of space.
So if your plans for 2020 include travel, a client meeting or presentation, dining out, movies, shows, sporting events or perhaps welcoming a baby, remember the Clipa bag hanger bracelet. The multitasker for your multifaceted life. To see all 7 finishes—including our limited-edition Copper Rose Gold, just click on the image or visit www.clipa.us
Black Friday Sale
The savings and freebies are on now!
Get your shopping done now–we ship the same business day for orders received before 3 p.m.
- Buy any 3 Clipas, get one black Clipa FREE
- ALL Clipa2 bag hangers reduced to $14.99
- FREE exclusive gift with every order
- FREE holographic gift bags for every Clipa in your order
- FREE shipping anywhere in the U.S.
- FREE upgrade to USPS Priority Shipping when you buy 3 or more!
If you buy 6 Clipas, you’ll get 2 black Clipas FREE plus a free gift with your order, free holographic gift bags and free Priority Shipping on U.S. orders! Think of all the people you buy for during the holidays and year-round: family, friends, co-workers, a thank you gift to a neighbor, teacher’s appreciation, birthdays, hostess gifts, white elephant, travel/bon voyage/retirement presents, stocking stuffers, graduations, weddings, bridesmaid gifts, new baby or baby shower/reveal parties, Mother’s Day, your BFF, golf tee prizes, the list is endless. Now’s the time to stock up! The Clipa is compact–just 3 inches in diameter–and is gift boxed with a user guide inside. They store easily, ready for last-minute gift giving. Click on the image to save now with these exclusive offers for a limited time only at www.clipa.us
The holiday season can be magical; if your plans include a visit to any resort, the Clipa should be there, too. Simply attach it to whatever backpack, purse or bag you take into the park. Not only does it extend handbag life, it prevents contact with germs and sticky surfaces while making it easy to get to essentials. It also gives your shoulders a rest during breaks. Here are some of the places you can use the instant handbag hanger:
- Rails, fences and walls throughout the park while snapping photos
- Tables, chairs, counters, and bars in restaurants, outdoor patios and seating areas
- Poolside lounge chairs, theater seats and stadium venues
- Shopping areas, restroom sinks, stall walls and doors, and diaper changing stations
See more ways to use the #1 bag hanger bracelet by simply clicking on the image or visiting www.clipa.us
Haunted amusement parks, fall pony rides and spooky parties are just a few of the places to take the Clipa2 bag hanger this season. Its versatile design works on rails and fences, freeing up your hands to snap photos. ‘Apple picking? It holds backpacks and bags up to 33 lbs. in seconds yet only weighs 1.6 oz. Unlike most other purse hangers, the Clipa works on bathroom stall doors missing a hook and indoor and outdoor sinks, preventing contact with scary germs. Attach the Clipa to your satchel’s sturdy loops, thick straps or hardware and hang it from counters, bars and tables. You can also wear the Clipa as a bracelet alone or stacked with bangles. Which is why the Clipa makes such a boo-itful gift for your Halloween hostess. To see all 7 finishes—including our limited edition copper rose gold–which will likely sell out before the end of the year—visit: www.clipa.us