Visiting the optometrist or ophthalmologist usually means testing, leaning close to machines without your bag getting in the way. Keep it off the floor during your visit with a Clipa bag hanger. It opens instantly to hold your purse from almost any surface, then closes back automatically when finished, ready for next time. Use it at the check in desk, testing stations, exam room chair, even the restroom. Just 1.6 oz, Clipa holds 33 lbs., and is just $15.99 MSRP. Discover other ways to use this simple, elegant accessory; simply click on the image or visit www.clipa.us
Reducing contact with viruses, germs and bacteria when you’re going to the grocery store or picking up restaurant carry out is important. Wipes, sprays, masks, and hand sanitizers can all help and so can a Clipa bag hanger. (Clockwise from top left) Clipa opens automatically to hang bags or shopping baskets from strollers. One-handed operation makes it so fast and easy to use. If you store the Clipa on your bag’s strap or its D or O rings, it works in seconds.
Essential shopping might mean a trip to a public restroom. According to studies, the first stall typically has the fewest germs but if it’s missing that all-important coat hook, the Clipa can your bag from the top of the door, the wall, any rails, even the tissue paper holder and the seat cover dispenser.
If you’re going into the grocery store and don’t want to put your bag directly in the cart, you can hang it while you shop with the Clipa after wiping down the handle. Staying with your purse and cart is always a good idea and if you have an umbrella, you can hang it from the handle too while you’re shoppping.
Hang restaurant take out or your purse from your car’s passenger seat headrest so when you hit the brakes or go downhill, everything will stay in place for the trip home. It can easily hold up to 30 lbs yet won’t weigh you down: it’s just 1.6 oz. To see all 7 colors, including our limited edition copper rose gold, just click on the image or please visit www.clipa.us
National park trips, tropical cruises, eco tours and ski vacations are ideal for using the instant bag hanger. Here are some ideas: snapping photos, airport ticket and rental car counters, restaurants and apres ski bars, music venues and nightclubs, restrooms (the Clipa hangs bags in seconds on sinks, counters, glove baskets and shelves, doors missing a hook even seat cover dispensers), shopping (works great in dressing rooms) and sightseeing. ‘Have a particular question? Check out Frequently Asked Questions on our customer service page. Simply click on the image or visit www.clipa.us
Nothing ruins a vacation like getting sick. Here are some tips to stay healthy away from home this season:
- Use the first public bathroom stall if its available–its actually the least used, which means fewer germs
- If there’s no trash can near the door of the restroom, wrap the door handle with paper towel and drop it outside of the restroom in the first available trash can
- Some surfaces are seldom cleaned (think ATM pads, gas station pumps, the stylus at store checkouts, restaurant pagers) so use hand sanitizer.
- Wipes in a baggie or a spray are great for airplane trays and the tops of seats, especially those along the aisle, which are the most often touched by passengers.
- Direct the air nozzle to circulate around—not directly on—you when you first sit down on the plane.
- Try not to touch your face with your fingers after touching multiple surfaces—many viruses enter through the eyes, nose and mouth this way.
- A Clipa bag hanger can prevent contact with germs. It stores right on the bag strap for use in seconds. Works sinks, counters, tables, bathroom doors, lavatory rails, airport carts and rolling cases. Discover more ideas by visiting our “how it works” page. Simply click on the image above or visit www.clipa.us